What's new

WTB : Nikon/Sigma/Tokina 70-200 2.8 lens and Alienbee setup !

AWphotographi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
D90 owner looking to buy a Nikon/Sigma/Tokina 70-200 2.8 lens and an Alienbee setup ! Prefferably two used 800's but not too picky for the right price , also if you have Vegabonds with the kit would be great as well...also would be interested in a super wide angle.

Please message me a price or post on here what you have , thanks !
 
I have a Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG MACRO I'd like to sell (Non OS). Purchased new March 2011. Well taken care of. I just replaced it with Nikon glass. I'll take $650 usd + shipping. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
 
I just sent a PM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom