Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #1 Hi all. I am looking to pick up a Nikon speedlight. SB-600 or 800 preferably. Anyone have one? Thanks. Mark
Hi all. I am looking to pick up a Nikon speedlight. SB-600 or 800 preferably. Anyone have one? Thanks. Mark
P PatrickHMS TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 1,410 Reaction score 0 Location Metro Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #2 Markw said: Hi all. I am looking to pick up a Nikon speedlight. SB-600 or 800 preferably. Anyone have one? Thanks. Mark Click to expand... I know of a SB-600, saw it today, works fine, comes with original box and pouch. They want $300.00 for it. I almost bought it, but passed.
Markw said: Hi all. I am looking to pick up a Nikon speedlight. SB-600 or 800 preferably. Anyone have one? Thanks. Mark Click to expand... I know of a SB-600, saw it today, works fine, comes with original box and pouch. They want $300.00 for it. I almost bought it, but passed.
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I wouldnt dare pay $300 for an SB-600. Theyre, at most, $230 new. Mark
P PatrickHMS TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 1,410 Reaction score 0 Location Metro Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #4 Markw said: I wouldnt dare pay $300 for an SB-600. Theyre, at most, $230 new. Mark Click to expand... I know, that's why I passed and didn't buy it. B&H has them for like $219 something. Just pointing out how many jerks there are out there, will way overcharge for stuff they are selling.
Markw said: I wouldnt dare pay $300 for an SB-600. Theyre, at most, $230 new. Mark Click to expand... I know, that's why I passed and didn't buy it. B&H has them for like $219 something. Just pointing out how many jerks there are out there, will way overcharge for stuff they are selling.
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #5 look on ebay for sb800. It worth the price, even though it is discontinued