What's new

WTB Nikon z 85mm 1.8

I was JUST about to list mine for around $300. I've own it since Aug of 2013 -- bought it used from the original owner who barely used it. Still is very good shape. Always been one of my favorite lenses.

1634499373076.webp
 
I was JUST about to list mine for around $300. I've own it since Aug of 2013 -- bought it used from the original owner who barely used it. Still is very good shape. Always been one of my favorite lenses.

View attachment 249648
Thank you for reaching out. I actually don’t have the adapter, was hoping to find the Z lens.
 
Oh my bad, missed that part.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom