What's new

WTB OM Lens for Olympus

DoofClenas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Traverse City MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wondering if anyone has an OM lens available...I'm thinking about trying out one of these lenses on my E-500 with an adapter...

In particular I'd like a 50mm...or any prime lens.

If anyone has an adapter they'd like to part with as well, I'd be interested in that too.

Thanks.
 
I have the following,
1) Olympus G.Zuiko 50mm 3.5
2) " " 28mm 3.5
3) " " 75-150mm 4.0
4) 2 2.0 teleconverter Super Albinar and Vivitar
also have an OM1 and 2 winders.
let me know what you think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom