What's new

WTB: PB-6 Bellows

480sparky47 47

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for a --good-- copy of Nikon's PB-6 bellows.

PM me with what you have and what you want for it.
 
I've got the PB-4 bellows with built in focus rail & tilt/shift I've been thinking of parting with in favor of a more portable rig. I don't know if that's on your 'potentials' list but I'll mull it over a bit more if it's something you're looking for.
 
I've never really considered the 4. I chose the 6 because it's built like a tank, and I don't see myself needing the shift capability of the 4.
 
I've never really considered the 4. I chose the 6 because it's built like a tank, and I don't see myself needing the shift capability of the 4.

Well the PB-4 is pretty solid too. The shift can be nice for giving more DOF. After pulling the trigger on another manual focus Micro lens last night, I've decided to sell it so I'll be making a FS ad this afternoon if you decide to take a look.
 
I have purchased one as of last night. I wish mj well in selling his 4.






Hurry up, UPS!!!!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom