What's new

WTB: Sigma 70-300mm APO for Canon

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
15
Location
Elkton, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Figured I would give this a shot before I buy from adorama. Adorama is selling for $209 and I would like to see if I can find a used one for around $150. It still needs to be in good condition, no scratches or dings in it and in perfect working order.

If anyone has one they'd like to sell please let me know.
 
Have a look on Amazon.com for some comparable used prices. There are 4 of them listed at the moment.

I didn't see any used ones at KEH or B&H.

Did you check Adorama's used department?
 
I am nit quite sure if I checked adorama used department. I just did a search for th lens and it only came up new.

Where did you see them used on amazon? Thatwas the first place I looked lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom