S sdlogan9 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2015 #1 Hey Guys I am looking for something used in this quality level. Somthing similar to Nikon D610 with a 1.8 aperture lens Nikon What you got. My budget is 1K I have cash now! -Shane
Hey Guys I am looking for something used in this quality level. Somthing similar to Nikon D610 with a 1.8 aperture lens Nikon What you got. My budget is 1K I have cash now! -Shane
480sparky45 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2015 #2 D600's are fairly cheap these days.
S sdlogan9 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2015 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 should I be looking to get a D600 instead of a D610?
qleak No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 11, 2013 Messages 629 Reaction score 183 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2015 #4 sdlogan9 said: should I be looking to get a D600 instead of a D610? Click to expand... If you want to keep in your budget a used d600 is the way to go Keh is reputable NIKON D600 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY 24 M P - KEH Camera A cheap f1.8 lens is the 50mm f1.8 I got mine new for $125 That would put you only slightly over budget.
sdlogan9 said: should I be looking to get a D600 instead of a D610? Click to expand... If you want to keep in your budget a used d600 is the way to go Keh is reputable NIKON D600 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY 24 M P - KEH Camera A cheap f1.8 lens is the 50mm f1.8 I got mine new for $125 That would put you only slightly over budget.
IronMaskDuval Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 9, 2014 Messages 1,396 Reaction score 506 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2015 #5 D600 is $900 on KEH right now. If you can wait, they'll have a 10% off coupon soon and maybe an EX condition.
D600 is $900 on KEH right now. If you can wait, they'll have a 10% off coupon soon and maybe an EX condition.