What's new

Wtb; starter dslr

blurr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Looking for a maybe older or just well used DSLR to learn with and get the hang of everything before I invest in a new(more pricey) camera, thanks in advance.
 
Budget?
Canon? Nikon? Something else? Or doesn't matter?
What are you interested in doing? Do you plan to use it for video as well?

The more information you can give about your budget, your photography experience and your plans, the more it will help people give you suggestions.
 
i have a canon rebel xti kit for sale. battery grip, batteries, kit lens etc etc. Everything you need to get shooting. PM me!
 
You know, I have a Canon 40D for sale. Recently replaced shutter, so it has much more life in it. I dare say this body is better than many of the introductory bodies out there. Old model, in the "semi pro" "two digit" series.

Check out my thread in the marketplace here. I would suggest getting a 50mm/1,8. It's a great learning tool. Or possibly tyler's 35mm/2. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom