NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2008 #1 As the title says. I can get one new for 400ish from B&H. Looking to spend around 300-325 for a used copy. If it's more than that, I'll just buy new with full warranty.
As the title says. I can get one new for 400ish from B&H. Looking to spend around 300-325 for a used copy. If it's more than that, I'll just buy new with full warranty.
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump. Anybody?
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Another bump. Really want the Tamron but may consider a Sigma 18-50 f2.8 for the right price.