WTB Tamron 70-300 VC for Nikon

rojicha07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm very interested in buying a Tamron 70-300 VC lens for Nikon body, for my D5100, in excellent cosmetic and functional conditions... I live in Costa Rica, so I would need it shipped internationally by USPS... maybe First Class or Priority, whichever for me is good... I'm willing to pay somewhat around $300...

Please, if anyone is interested in selling yours, let me know, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot and best regards

I just bought a brand new Tamron SP 70-300 VC $449.00 with a $100.00 mail rebate so final cost will be $349.00. If you can't find a used one and you can come up with the extra $149.00 before the end of the rebate offer 6/30/2013 you will have a new for just about what you want to spend.

I just bought a brand new Tamron SP 70-300 VC $449.00 with a $100.00 mail rebate so final cost will be $349.00. If you can't find a used one and you can come up with the extra $149.00 before the end of the rebate offer 6/30/2013 you will have a new for just about what you want to spend.

Thanks a lot for your reply. However, I don't think I can apply the mail rebate on my country, so I think I'm going to pass your offer... thanks anyway! :D

UPDATE: I'm still looking for this lens... I have a friend of mine that lives in Bakersfield, CA and will come to visit me soon... so I'm planning to ship the lens to him and he would them bring it to me...

So now I can listen offers for this lens shipped to California, that way we avoid dealing with international shipping hehe...

Thanks a lot in advance for your offers! :D

UPDATE: I'm still looking for this lens... I have a friend of mine that lives in Bakersfield, CA and will come to visit me soon... so I'm planning to ship the lens to him and he would them bring it to me...

So now I can listen offers for this lens shipped to California, that way we avoid dealing with international shipping hehe...

Thanks a lot in advance for your offers! :D

It might be easier and more productive for you to check ebay or craigslist in your friends area rather than wait for someone on the forum to have one for sale. Especially if you are looking for a specific lens.

Most reactions

Back