Hi everyone!
I'm very interested in buying a Tamron 70-300 VC lens for Nikon body, for my D5100, in excellent cosmetic and functional conditions... I live in Costa Rica, so I would need it shipped internationally by USPS... maybe First Class or Priority, whichever for me is good... I'm willing to pay somewhat around $300...
Please, if anyone is interested in selling yours, let me know, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot and best regards
I'm very interested in buying a Tamron 70-300 VC lens for Nikon body, for my D5100, in excellent cosmetic and functional conditions... I live in Costa Rica, so I would need it shipped internationally by USPS... maybe First Class or Priority, whichever for me is good... I'm willing to pay somewhat around $300...
Please, if anyone is interested in selling yours, let me know, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot and best regards