R Rich. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2012 #1 I'm looking for a used tripod, condition is unimportant. The heavier and more stable it is the better. The cheaper it is, the better!
I'm looking for a used tripod, condition is unimportant. The heavier and more stable it is the better. The cheaper it is, the better!
swiftparkour94 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 632 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2012 #2 Rich. said: I'm looking for a used tripod, condition is unimportant. The heavier and more stable it is the better. The cheaper it is, the better! Click to expand... If I ever am selling my Slik Pro 700DX I'll let you know
Rich. said: I'm looking for a used tripod, condition is unimportant. The heavier and more stable it is the better. The cheaper it is, the better! Click to expand... If I ever am selling my Slik Pro 700DX I'll let you know
Soulz3urn3lack TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 338 Reaction score 9 Location Corydon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2012 #3 I may have one PM me