WTB: Vagabon Mini Lithium Battery

rzxrey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I am looking for a used Vagabond Mini Lithium. I will pay only by Paypal. No Western Union or any transfer like it because I've had bad experiences with those. I am located in Canada so please include your asking price and shipping. Thanks

$4397_vagabond_mini_lithium.jpg

Speaking of which. I need one too lol.

When they do come up for sale used the price is usually close to the new price. I agree just get one from PCB so you know what it has been through. Take good care of it and sell it in a couple of years for $50 less than you paid. Pretty cheap rent.

I have a spare but with shipping and what I would charge, you're better off ordering directly from PCB. Maybe another Canadian will part with theirs? Good luck.

Its $122 to ship it from PCB + $30 UPS blah blah fees (including the $10 james bond fee). So yeah, I guess I'll just wait. :grumpy:

Its $122 to ship it from PCB + $30 UPS blah blah fees (including the $10 james bond fee). So yeah, I guess I'll just wait. :grumpy:

It is darn cheap product. I mean.. $153 for a battery pack that can power your strobe, charge your phone/ipad? Hell yeah. $153 for an awesome product in photography is darn cheap to me.

It is darn cheap product. I mean.. $153 for a battery pack that can power your strobe, charge your phone/ipad? Hell yeah. $153 for an awesome product in photography is darn cheap to me.

That $153 is just for shipping and bond fees.. the VML is only $239. I guess its time to move to the US hahaha.

Ahh.. I misunderstood you. Yeah man... you Canadian keep getting screwed :)

That $153 is just for shipping and bond fees.. the VML is only $239. I guess its time to move to the US hahaha.

Same with the military in Japan. I couldn't order one from Paul C Buff because the lithium restrictions. I guess it is still restricted up to a certain weight for international shipping.

Same with the military in Japan. I couldn't order one from Paul C Buff because the lithium restrictions. I guess it is still restricted up to a certain weight for international shipping.

And yet, when a Japanese nuclear plant (or three) has a melt-down, they let their citizens live within just a few miles of it...

And yet, when a Japanese nuclear plant (or three) has a melt-down, they let their citizens live within just a few miles of it...

Which would be entirely irrelevant because the lithium laws are from the US.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back