WTB: X-Rite Opix or EZ color software

ProlificM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I have a workgroup that includes 10 Mac and PC monitors I have to regularly calibrate, and currently own X-rite Monaco Gold software and a DTP-94 monitor colorimeter, and am interested in purchasing a copy of X-Rite Monaco Optix Pro or EZ color software to support our DTP-94 (so we don't have to use the dongle to calibrate a monitor). I actually have the software I just need to purchase a serial number that no one is using any more. I might be interested in the full package including a DTP-94 (as a spare) if the price is right. Thanks.

Mike

I have the software and the Optix. I recently upgraded to a Win 7 64 bit system just to find that the only thing I can use it for now is to profile my scanner. It won't work with my monitor or printer. I have confirmed that with X-rite. You should know that before you buy.

To run it on Windows 7 you need to download the updated software from x-rite. I didn't have any problem doing that.

Apparently MonacoEZColor won't work with a 64 bit system. So I bought a Spyder3Studio SR and can sell the EZColor. I am open to any reasonable price for the package.

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply, I sent you a Private Message.
Mike

Most reactions

Back