What's new

wtb your old cheap flash for the animal shelter

pic_chick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
357
Reaction score
47
Location
new orleans
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello I need a super cheap flash with slave function that I can use/give to the aspcs I want to start vol. to take photos of the pets for their website and I need more light. I will be leaving the backdrop (diy some sheets that I dyed) lights and flash behind after I show other workers how to use it. So I need something cheapish that still workers well.

I am willing pm the donation slip or my vol. application if anyone would like proof.
 
I don't have a flash but I'm looking something cheap to buy, I've been researching and I think you should look into the TT520 or TT560 prices from $30 to $50, Check out linkdelight.com they have one for $30...Wish this helps
 
thanks I went ahead and just bought them a cheapo 150.00 something or other I forget what the name is. But thanks.
 
Are you allowed to move the animals to a "get aquainted" room? While I was volunteering, air bourne respritory ailments were quite prevelant and moving was allowed only when the animal had been adopted and was leaving the shelter. I mounted a hot shoe flash and reverse fired it to bounce the light while in the run. Got some decent results, so I hope the el cheapo flash you bought can rotate and swivel.



638013842_GwXNV-XL.jpg




638013064_fvbpu-XL.jpg



638013355_Bs6MJ-XL.jpg




638004222_Gibax-XL.jpg




638003873_GvMju-XL.jpg




Good luck and thanks for your time doing this.
 
I am going to have an old office to use to set up in. should be fun i am hoping to start soon waiting on all the paper work and stuff. Thanks for your post.
 
I normally just bounce the flash of the ceiling, which usually gives decent results, Ive found using manual flash is best for consistent lighting.


7828476376_01bf53d5e8_b.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom