DivadWaldoss
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Hey guys!
I'm currently doing a 365 project (as several of you already know... for those that don't there's a link in my signature.)
I'm wanting to experiment with different lighting, etc and currently am using my built-in flash or desk lamps. I'd like to get a speed-lite that I can use off my camera for different lighting. If anyone has an old one that they don't use anymore that they'd be willing to donate or let go for really cheap (as I'm broke), please PM me. I use a Canon T3i.
Thanks!
- David
I'm currently doing a 365 project (as several of you already know... for those that don't there's a link in my signature.)
I'm wanting to experiment with different lighting, etc and currently am using my built-in flash or desk lamps. I'd like to get a speed-lite that I can use off my camera for different lighting. If anyone has an old one that they don't use anymore that they'd be willing to donate or let go for really cheap (as I'm broke), please PM me. I use a Canon T3i.
Thanks!
- David