annapkauan77
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi, because this is my first post, i will introduce my self. I'm new journalist and photographer of local news. I'm 28 years old and love to travel. I love to take picture and make story of it. I have 2 camera right now and willing to sell one of them. The one that i'm gonna sell is Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only).
Excellent condition. Some very minor wear on mode selector knob, few very minor scratches on rear/top LCD covers. Shutter actuation count: 9837. Includes front cap, OEM neck strap, two Canon BP-511A batteries, BG-E2N battery grip, and Lexar 8GB 300X CompactFlash card. Do not have original box/software.
My offer is $850, for fast and serious buyer because i'll be in China next week for few days ( don't SCAM me ) PM me for photo and video. Payment using paypal and please include shipping.
Excellent condition. Some very minor wear on mode selector knob, few very minor scratches on rear/top LCD covers. Shutter actuation count: 9837. Includes front cap, OEM neck strap, two Canon BP-511A batteries, BG-E2N battery grip, and Lexar 8GB 300X CompactFlash card. Do not have original box/software.
My offer is $850, for fast and serious buyer because i'll be in China next week for few days ( don't SCAM me ) PM me for photo and video. Payment using paypal and please include shipping.