What's new

WTS Canon XSI w/ Tamron 17-50 2.8 and MORE - $950

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon Rebel XSI with a Tamron 17-50 2.8mm lens, a 50mm 1.8 Canon lens, 2- 2-GB SD Card, the original Canon Box with Manuals, a Naneu Pro SLR Backpack, and a Giottos Tripod with Head (model - MH-1001). I can take photos if necessary - please feel free to email me with any questions or offers - dubois.brandon@gmail.com
 
I'm interested in the Tamron 17-50 lens only. Are you willing to sell it separate?

Thank you,
Matt
 
I'm interested in your 50mm.
Also wondering if you would sell separately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom