M mrweee TPF Noob! Joined Aug 2, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2011 #1 i have a VERY nice d3000 with a 18-135mm lens for 550.
I ipxnsv TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Feb 11, 2011 #2 FYI. I just bought a new d3100 + lens + an sd card for 559. Nikon D3100 14MP DX-format Digital SLR Kit w/ 18-55mm VR Lens | BuyDig.com there is 30$ coupon as well.
FYI. I just bought a new d3100 + lens + an sd card for 559. Nikon D3100 14MP DX-format Digital SLR Kit w/ 18-55mm VR Lens | BuyDig.com there is 30$ coupon as well.
M mrweee TPF Noob! Joined Aug 2, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 that good but the lens with this cam is a 18-135mm