What's new

WTS Davidson Optronics micro 40 OH

kirk73

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
I have a Davidson Optronics micro 40 film viewer/splicer. I really don't know much about it and I tried to call the company for further information but they seemed to be short in the information section as well. I believe it would need to be rebuilt, but comes with box and appears complete. With the box it weighs about 34 pounds and is from the 1950's. It might be military used, but there are no military markings on it. I am looking to get about 1,000, but would entertain any offers.
 
Pictures would help, and preferably better than those on your eBay listing. To be honest, I would say that $100 would be an optimistic price for this. There really is very, very little market for this sort of thing, but good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom