What's new

WTS Fujifilm x10 in perfect condition !

Charles89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I’m selling my Fujifilm x10. Almost never used. I bought it December, 10, 2011 in a Canadian retail store.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fujifilm-X-s...001&category=31388&cmd=ViewItem#ht_500wt_1156
For now its out of Ebay, since I think a scammer tried to buy it.

Comes with:
  • Original box;
  • Original receipt from the store where I bought it (for warranty claims);
  • Original Battery charger;
  • Original Battery;
  • Original strap;
  • 2 years warranty, if you register the product @ Fujifilm Canada, otherwise 1 year. (Substract 3 months since it was bought in December 2011);
  • Original lens cap;
  • SanDisk Extreme 4GB @ 30mb/s.
Note that it is super clean, in 100% working condition. Looks and feels brand new.
Reason for selling: I don’t have time to use it enough.

$Fujifilmx10-1.webp$Fujifilmx10-2.webp



 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom