What's new

WTS Grup plus 2 battery for nikon D80 and D90

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is New in the box..never used...sent by mistake from China. I had them send the correct one for my D5100 and I am really satisfied with it. I will take 50.00 OBO I am realitvly new to here but have great ebay record. PM AT edandhazel@hotmail.com
50 ...I pay shipping ... USA USPS.

Typo should say GRIP...paypal only
this also has the cartrage for 6 AA battery..
 
Last edited:
price drop to 40.00
 
Will do 30.00 and I pay shipping..also 90 day return, buyer pays return postage.
This is brand new..it has a grip..2 new batteries EN-EL3..and a cartrage that uses AA batteries.
pay pal or whatever you need to feel comfort.
 
Last edited:
25.00 shipped
 
Picture would really help.
What brand of grip/batteries?
 
sold local
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom