What's new

WTS: Lens - Nikon Nikkor 18-70 AF Kit Lense - For Parts

Capt. Z

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Greenwood SC
Just recently, the zoom started to jam on this lens due to a loose screw inside the lens. I attemted the repair and was able to get to the screw and tighten the screw. However, when I started to re-assemble the lens I did sever the control cable that goes to the front of the lens.

Therefore I am selling this lens AS IS - damaged and dis-assembled.
Otherwise the lense was in great condition, no scratches, mold or other issues.

If you want to try to replace the control wire or use any part of the lens it will be yours for $ 35.00 plus shipping.

My Zip is 29649
Shipping weight is around 1.2 pounds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom