What's new

WTS: Nikon D5100 w/kit lens and accessories...

Champion5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Erie, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
***SOLD***
Up for sale is my Nikon D5100 kit. It is in great shape and everything works fine. Everything is included as I purchased it with the kit lense (18-55mm VR). There is absolutely nothing wrong with it I am just upgrading. $450 shipped to your door. USPS money order only. Here are some pictures. I am not selling the flash. Some pictures have my 35 f1.8 lense on the body. The kit lense is on some pictures and only used once or twice. All accessories are included. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

$photo-1.webp

$photo-2.webp

$photo-3.webp

$photo-4.webp

$photo-6.webp

$photo-10.webp


 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom