devorator
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2012
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I am new here but I can give you some references from other forums. So hello everybody and hope will have a nice time together.
I have a Nikon1 J1 white for sale. The camera has maybe 2000 shots and looks like new.
I have all the extras for it.
It comes with 10-30mm and 30-110mm lens both like new.
Also it comes with a Case Logic case same condition.
I want to sell or trade this kit for a Canon DSLR (50D or higher). It should be in perfect condition and no more than 40000 shots.
I can add money to this setup if necessary.
Thanks you all.
Chris
I have a Nikon1 J1 white for sale. The camera has maybe 2000 shots and looks like new.
I have all the extras for it.
It comes with 10-30mm and 30-110mm lens both like new.
Also it comes with a Case Logic case same condition.
I want to sell or trade this kit for a Canon DSLR (50D or higher). It should be in perfect condition and no more than 40000 shots.
I can add money to this setup if necessary.
Thanks you all.
Chris