What's new

WTSell: Nikon D700 Body w/ <5200 actuations. $2100 OBO

calicozac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to sell a D700 body in immaculate condition. It has about 5200 shutter actuations. Included with the body are the battery & charger, an unused D700 neck strap, the manual, and the box it came in when bought.

Asking $2000

Calculated shipping through USPS (USA only) w/ confirmation & insurance.

Let me know if interested or if you have any other questions!

$01.webp
$02.webp
$03.webp
$05.webp
 
As a member with only 1 post that is clearly just using this forum to sell a camera, I don't feel all that bad letting you know that the going rate for D700's in Excellent condition has been ~$1700.
 
That's a fair reply but I'll leave it up for a bit longer. Also I don't see whats wrong with using a classified section. Its like posting an ad to sell in a newspaper without being a regular contributor to the paper.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom