What's new

WTT: 5DmII + L zooms for D3s w/same setup zooms

Iluxa007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Westfield, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like title says: 5DmII + L zooms (24-70L and 70-200 IS II) for D3s w/same setup zooms (24-70G and 70-200 VR II) or a 16-35 F4 instead of 24-70GAlso have two 580 EX II and willing to trade If you have SB-900's. If you have something similar to this setup, PM meWill only do trade and add $$ if needed

Yes, I know, I'm new here and all but I have a lot of feedback on POTN (with same username) and eBay.
 
Be prepared to add quite a chunk of change, my friend. :)

Mark
 
I doubt anyone would want to do a straight trade but IF there is a person who will, I have no problem with dumping more moola for a D3s ;)
 
Decided to stay with Canon system!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom