powasky
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2011
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
IT'S ALL GONE. Thanks for the interest.
BODY + ACCESSORIES:
LENSES + ACCESSORIES:
PRICING:
I originally wanted to trade this stuff, but I've decided that I'm going to sell instead. Here's the price breakdown:
7D + extra LP-E6: $1150 shipped. Dropped to $1100 shipped.
24mm 1.4L + Promaster UV and CPL: $1300 shipped. Dropped to $1250 shipped.
50mm 1.4 + B&W UV: $250 shipped.
480EX II + trigger kit: $200 shipped.
Buy any lens or the flash with the 7D body and save $50! Buy any two, save $100, etc.
My apologies for the less than perfect pictures. Both lenses are absolutely pristine, as is the body.
I realize that I do not have any feedback on this board. However, I do have extensive (and only positive) feedback on glocktalk, arfcom, head-fi, bladeforums, and ebay. I will gladly link you to my feedback pages if you cannot locate them. If your feedback here is low or nonexistent, please provide other references.
And finally, I welcome any offers, questions, or comments. Please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks for looking.
BODY + ACCESSORIES:
- ​Canon 7D, ~5000 actuations. No problems with function, has a few small wear marks but otherwise looks new. Comes with all original accessories. Includes one extra LP-E6.
- Canon 480EX II. Do not have the box, but have the stand and soft case. In very good condition, has some scratches on the low light focus assist (the red part).
- Promaster OCF trigger kit; one base, two receivers. I do not have the box for these. Like new condition and function perfectly.
LENSES + ACCESSORIES:
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II. Glass is perfect...sharp as hell and I love it, but I'm getting tired of carrying it around. Date code is Z. Comes with everything originally included in the box plus:
- 77mm Promaster Digital HGX UV.
- 77mm Promaster Digital HGX CPL.
- Canon 50mm f/1.4. I do not have the box, but do have the cap. Glass is perfect. Includes:
- 58mm B&W UV.
PRICING:
I originally wanted to trade this stuff, but I've decided that I'm going to sell instead. Here's the price breakdown:
7D + extra LP-E6: $1150 shipped. Dropped to $1100 shipped.
24mm 1.4L + Promaster UV and CPL: $1300 shipped. Dropped to $1250 shipped.
50mm 1.4 + B&W UV: $250 shipped.
480EX II + trigger kit: $200 shipped.
Buy any lens or the flash with the 7D body and save $50! Buy any two, save $100, etc.
My apologies for the less than perfect pictures. Both lenses are absolutely pristine, as is the body.
I realize that I do not have any feedback on this board. However, I do have extensive (and only positive) feedback on glocktalk, arfcom, head-fi, bladeforums, and ebay. I will gladly link you to my feedback pages if you cannot locate them. If your feedback here is low or nonexistent, please provide other references.
And finally, I welcome any offers, questions, or comments. Please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
-
$IMG_6314.webp52.7 KB · Views: 161 -
$IMG_6315.webp53.2 KB · Views: 173 -
$IMG_6316.webp64.1 KB · Views: 163 -
$IMG_6318.webp99.8 KB · Views: 180 -
$IMG_6321.webp41.1 KB · Views: 182 -
$IMG_6320.webp49.5 KB · Views: 170 -
$2012-07-18_11-07-04_371.webp851.7 KB · Views: 193 -
$2012-07-18_11-08-07_864.webp893 KB · Views: 158
Last edited: