What's new

WTT: Nikon 50mm for 18-70mm

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to trade my Nikon 50mm AF f1.8D for your Nikon 18-70mm kit lens. The 50mm is in perfect condition, I've used it maybe 5 times. Comes with the box, blank papers and a Hoya UV filter. The 50mm is an awesome lens, but I have no use for it and need an 18-70mm.

DSC_1016.jpg
 
would you consider selling the 50mm?
 
If the price is right I would consider it, I'd like to save the hassle though and do a straight up trade.
 
message me an asking price if youre willing to sell it, im sure we could work something out :thumbup:
 
Lens is gone, traded it. Thanks for the interest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom