WTT Rebel XT and a really nice FD lens (I know, not eos) for 20D

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am hoping that someone who has a 20D loking into a 30 or 40D and shoots film on an older Canon, or wants to try and turn around and sell these, would be willing to trade me a slightly used (less than 25,000 shutter actuations) 20D body for my lightly used (about 8,000 actuations) Rebel XT w/ kit lens and a Vivitar series 1 70-210 f/2.8-4.0 lens. I know it may seem like a strange trade, an EOS body and an FD lens, but I got the lens as part of a film kit and I have other FD lenses that my grandfather used so I cannot sell them, this was actually his nicest but he kept it boxed and didn't use it, so I can part with it. I will post pics. So fi anyone has a 20D and they kinda want to help me out, could you please accept this kit as a trade? I am only 17 and really just want something more durable and would REALLY like a 20 or 30D I am no where near able to get a 30D though, so any 20D users want to accept this trade and help me out (30D users feeling a Grinch-like swelling of heart are free to help out too if they so desire)?

I will post pictures. Thank you.

NOTE: All pictures taken below are just snapshots they do NOT speak for the quality of the camera's ability o ttake photos. the camera is capable to take photos as any other. good burst rate and buffer, fast accurate autofocus, everything works.

Lens: Vivitar Series 1 70-210 F/2.8-4.0 (+62mm skylight filter)
Comes with box and user's manual.
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT w/ Kit lens(black)
comes with box and all documentation/accessories including cables, software, battery and charger

pics:http://rowe2ry.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album04

Most reactions

New Topics

Back