What's new

WWI Pocket watch & wrist watch still life

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please?
http://bp2.blogger.com/_M613NwmIhEM/RndL61m2srI/AAAAAAAAANU/mMt0x2x5QgA/s1600-h/DSC02439.jpg
http://bp1.blogger.com/_M613NwmIhEM/RndLzlm2sqI/AAAAAAAAANM/fg_EpX5He8s/s1600-h/DSC02438.jpg

The insert image button wasn't working, sorry for the links.


DSC02439.jpg
 
Oooh I'm glad you fixed the links, I really like the first. The warmth of the picture just resonates.
I like the 2nd as well, but feel that it could be a little less centered?
 
Good idea for the second picture... I was trying to do something to make it look cool, but what I tried didn't seem to work that well. (I messed with the gears so that the hands would move around the numbers at an accelerated pace, and set my camera to a slow shutter speed)

I'll give it a try off center. =)
 
One bump before bed. =)
 
I like the first, quite pro, the second needs either better focusing or greater DoF & exposure, still lifes should be pin sharp. H
 
Yeah, I run into problems with the DOF all the time.. I can't exactly control it easily, though, as I use a point-and-shoot. :confused:

- Caleb
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom