XC On a foggy day

Ady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Difficult light conditions meant high ISO (800). 1st one has had some noise reduction, curves & brightness tweaks. 2nd has had a little more processing - maybe too much (she had lost one shoe). Feedback on this kind of photography welcome.

4299869571_5d3ef88b3e_b.jpg

4298341376_57cac0fe3e_o.jpg

Now thats heart to keep runnning with one shoe. The first one looks like their feet are off the ground, I don't know if thats due to your editing but their feet look displaced.

Just the way they were caught mid stride. It is a little clearer on the large hi-res but I see what you mean. She only had to run a 1/4 mile with 1 shoe and she came 4th in what was a regional champs race!

You probably should have left the shoe edit out, for one it would make for a more interesting photo to show her face in pain and runnign in only one shoe. Secondly, your shoe add-in edit looks terrible! No offence intended but it really does suck. first photo looks good, I would maybe try a slightly tighter crop though to try and focus as much attention on the three foreground runners.

Most reactions

Back