Xenia

Jane948

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
yevgeniya.artistic-shadow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took some shots of my friend Xenia who visited from Russia, enjoy.

ksusha001.jpg

ksusha002.jpg

ksusha003.jpg

ksusha004.jpg

Which camera/lens did you use Jane?
Beautiful light in #3 too. The tones are very good.

Which camera/lens did you use Jane?
Beautiful light in #3 too. The tones are very good.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say she shot this with a rebel XT, 18-55, and 430ex flash. Don't take my word for it, but if you look at her signature it might help.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I guess I'm in one of those moods. Maybe it's the wine, lol.

Ah yes.. thankyou, I didn't notice the sig.

Love #3. The woods in the background are so beautiful (as is the girl). Love the colors.

#3 is my favorite. did you use flash in #3 and how bounced off anything? direct? off camera?

sorry for all the questions, im learning how to use my flash and am asking everyone who takes pictures i like how they've done it...

Thanks everyone #3 is my favorite as well.

Derek .. I did use flash, it was turned 45 degrees away from the model so it doesn't wash her out. I didn't have any extra lighting and it was about 5PM (gloomy day) to get the mood I was looking for. Hope that helps.

#3 is my favorite. did you use flash in #3 and how bounced off anything? direct? off camera?

sorry for all the questions, im learning how to use my flash and am asking everyone who takes pictures i like how they've done it...

Most reactions

Back