What's new

Xitang,China

crawlingant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Shanghai,China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
450D+ Kit lens
DPP adjustment

1
​



2
​



3
​



4
​



5
​



6

​



7
​



8

​



9
​



10

​



11

​



12



13
​



14

​



15



16

​



THE END
 
Last edited:
Loooads of pictures, try posting 2/3 at a time if you want anyone to give valuable comments. My favourite by far is #16, nice capture. #9 and #12 aren't too bad either, a fair few of the others don't really interest me.
 
Loooads of pictures, try posting 2/3 at a time if you want anyone to give valuable comments. My favourite by far is #16, nice capture. #9 and #12 aren't too bad either, a fair few of the others don't really interest me.

Thanks for your comments. I will post 2-3 pictures next time. :D
 
I like 3, 4, 8, and 10. I agree, there are too many pics to critique. Nice work on most, though.

Thank you for the support and comments~~I will try to get better pictures next time.:hug::
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom