What's new

Yale at Night

Danimal_Inc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Naugatuck, CT
Yale University is such a beautiful area, im going to go back during the day time

307327117_84bf5aab6d_o.jpg


307327112_d2b8d0e914_o.jpg


(lens flare :thumbdown: )

307327102_8fb01b60eb_o.jpg


307327116_ec73b22094_o.jpg


308174980_0595d2f473_o.jpg


307327108_1821d8f7f4_o.jpg


307327120_78364f1266_o.jpg


c&c's please
 
The movement in these is great.
#5 has great composition and exposure.
 
Wow, Danimal, you create some really fascinating night photography!
I like what I see in 2 (did you place yourself there?), and I really like the sky in Photos 4 and 5!
The action that you also captured in 5 is great, and so is your POV (point of view) there! Coolest!
 
thank you very much for the compliments...the person in #2 is actually my friend that i go shooting with alot...

and #5 is definately my personal favorite from the set

thank you again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom