Yammy - don't look if you're hungry

Danad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Because cooking is my next big passion, I'm gonna show you some of my dishes!

#1 Carbonara

b_125742.jpg

#2 Egg-plant salad

b_130348.jpg

#3 Potatos with meat and garlic sauce

cartofi-la-vas-roman-2.gif

#4 Dessert : Mio amore ( my specialty):wink:

b_130019.jpg

# 5 Papanashi - I have no idea how to translate this word! - it's also a dessert made with cow cheese.

PAPANASI.jpg

Now I'm hungry!! The first one seems a bit out of focus but the others sharper.

yep, you're right...I was soooo hungry when I took that picture!:wink:

Must let my son see your dishes here ... he is quite much into cooking himself, too, and loves to neatly arrange things on the plates, too ... and spaghetti carbornara are one of his most favourite dishes and he is devastated each time the egg does not get stirred in carefully and slowly enough and begins to show "flakes" ... so he will appreciate your carbonara-pic!

And the others, too... only problem is the lamp light again, making them too yellow. What would AutoLevels do to them in PS? Does it ruin them all together or would it nicely take away the yellow?

And can't you change the white balance on your camera and switch to "tungsten" or "lamp" light or whichever word or icon there is, like a :idea: or so?

Sir Peechizworth said:
Food = YUM
Lighting = errrr.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, ok...I'll do something about those pictures this week-end!:wink:

Thanks for the feed back!:wink:

LaFoto said:
And can't you change the white balance on your camera and switch to "tungsten" or "lamp" light or whichever word or icon there is, like a :idea: or so?

Yep, I know the button, but everytime I'm home and I want to take pictures I totaly forget about it!:blushing: I'll be more carefull in the future!;)

Nice pictures morydd!;)
Thank you for the article...I'll try to convice my hubby to help me create the box! ;)

#1 CArbonara again...this time the image is not as sharp as I wanted:grumpy: Still learning!

carbonara.jpg

#2 Penne rigatte with tomato sauce

paste.jpg

#3 Banana&chocolate cake with ice-cream! My favorite!:heart:

desert.jpg

Wow. Much improved in very little time. #3 is very good.
Really need to remember not to look at this thread before I eat.

Are you aware that we have a theme thread somewhere in the Photo Themes on Food and Drink, Danad?
You might be interested in that one!?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back