What's new

Yammy - don't look if you're hungry

Danad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
Romania
Because cooking is my next big passion, I'm gonna show you some of my dishes!

#1 Carbonara

b_125742.jpg


#2 Egg-plant salad

b_130348.jpg


#3 Potatos with meat and garlic sauce

cartofi-la-vas-roman-2.gif


#4 Dessert : Mio amore ( my specialty):wink:

b_130019.jpg


# 5 Papanashi - I have no idea how to translate this word! - it's also a dessert made with cow cheese.

PAPANASI.jpg
 
Now I'm hungry!! The first one seems a bit out of focus but the others sharper.
 
yep, you're right...I was soooo hungry when I took that picture!:wink:
 
Must let my son see your dishes here ... he is quite much into cooking himself, too, and loves to neatly arrange things on the plates, too ... and spaghetti carbornara are one of his most favourite dishes and he is devastated each time the egg does not get stirred in carefully and slowly enough and begins to show "flakes" ... so he will appreciate your carbonara-pic!

And the others, too... only problem is the lamp light again, making them too yellow. What would AutoLevels do to them in PS? Does it ruin them all together or would it nicely take away the yellow?

And can't you change the white balance on your camera and switch to "tungsten" or "lamp" light or whichever word or icon there is, like a :idea: or so?
 
Sir Peechizworth said:
Food = YUM
Lighting = errrr.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, ok...I'll do something about those pictures this week-end!:wink:

Thanks for the feed back!:wink:
 
LaFoto said:
And can't you change the white balance on your camera and switch to "tungsten" or "lamp" light or whichever word or icon there is, like a :idea: or so?

Yep, I know the button, but everytime I'm home and I want to take pictures I totaly forget about it!:blushing: I'll be more carefull in the future!;)
 
Food is challenging, we're working on our food pics too. I've found that the DIY macro studio is a big help with that. I'm still using a 5 year old P&S but the picture quality has improved dramatically.
Here's what we've got so far: http://food.morydd.net/photo-gallery/ (the gallery page still needs work)
 
Nice pictures morydd!;)
Thank you for the article...I'll try to convice my hubby to help me create the box! ;)
 
#1 CArbonara again...this time the image is not as sharp as I wanted:grumpy: Still learning!

carbonara.jpg



#2 Penne rigatte with tomato sauce

paste.jpg


#3 Banana&chocolate cake with ice-cream! My favorite!:heart:

desert.jpg
 
Wow. Much improved in very little time. #3 is very good.
Really need to remember not to look at this thread before I eat.
 
Are you aware that we have a theme thread somewhere in the Photo Themes on Food and Drink, Danad?
You might be interested in that one!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom