What's new

Yay, cool!

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Now I have even been promoted to "hot commodity"!?!? :shock:

:biggrin:

Thanks all. All this is VERY exciting!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Thank you all - the Sunday paper had another large article, virtually the same text, but three other photos:

CarminaBurana_Journal-17-6-07.jpg


Wohoo! (as Fiona aka flofrog would say - or even said :biggrin: )
 
Congrats Corinna!! :cheer:
 
Brilliant Corinna! I must have missed this thread - will you still be speaking to us next year in Germany or will you be too famous? ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
Cough-cough ... famous? We are in the middle of nowhere, really. You shall see. Then I'll explain you everything around here. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom