Yay! I can't stop smiling

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i don't know if this is appropriate in here.. coz it is kinda embarassing but i am just thrilled to bits and since it is photography related i just had to let it out
wahoooooooooooooooo

i was approached some time back to travel as a photographer for a London School of Economics sponsored research project. I showed my portfolio to this lady who was the head of the project here. Well she love the stuff and said i was kinda in, but then since my whole trip had to be sponsored by LSE it was not really finalised, as they did not see the need for a photographer.
So, today i get a call and she tells me to send over a CV/Resume (something i did not have and had to make right then!) and my portfolio immediately to her coz the head of the project from London had come down to assess stuff and they had to approve of 'the photographer', and as such it would only be finalised once he gives his nod of approval.
So yay.. he loved it! and i'm in.. i dont get paid or anything but this opportunity is something i can't miss! I get to travel down south India with their research team and shoot shoot shoot what i love most, the people.
YAyyyyyyy :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
and this research could culiminate into a coffee table book with photographs by :blushing: me
I get to go around the 15th Jan for about a week :D
man i'm kinda excited and nervous now...phew can i handle it? *pressure* this is my first ever photography gig of sorts
:confused:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

now i look like a clown :wav:
hehehe

O my god this is amazing Mansi...YES you can handle it as youve proven that with your portfolio to them.

Youll knock their socks off and will be doing paid work soon enough...conga rats!

That's great and you'll do fine. Your people portraits have already shown us. And apparently your portfolio is impressive - which does not surprise me in the least! So who else but you should be their photographer, eh? It CAN only be you! Congratulations. You deserve this so!

I'm not surprised! :D
Congrats, Mansi!!

Do you know where all in the South they/you are plannning to cover?

Bravo! Hope you have an amazing trip and you're a perfect candidate for the job! Good luck and you'll have to show us your stuff when you come back :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:D :D :D :D :D woooohoooo! that is awesome mansi.
I know they're gonna end up with some kik-ass photography. You can handle it - no doubt in my mind. What an opportunity! :hugs: and good luck - not that you need it ;)

Congrats Mansi! Judging by the work you post here, you will do an awesome job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back