What's new

Yay, sold two prints today.

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
crappy quick photo to illustrate the framed look...but they look awesome in person.

the black n white is actually metallic print, normally b&w not good for metallic, but something about this one kinda rocks it in metallic.



7989079131_563b0b4d0e_c.jpg










7989080303_5420a4524b_c.jpg
 
Congrats. Both look great, in particular the second. Here's to more sales!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
on facebook. a friend of someone on my friend list was browsing my stuff and contacted me to buy those two, a flower and some greeting cards.

I gave her the flower picture (as it was just one of my silly flowers I never considered selling) and she'll be ordering the greeting cards via my site on fineartamerica.com
 
How long have you been on fineartamerica.com and how do you like it so far? It's a lot cheaper than Zenfolio or the like...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Only had it up for maybe two months so far. Just threw a few things up there to see how it goes..."random money" as I call it. If something sells then to me it's like "yay bonus money".

So far I only sold one print and two sets of greeting cards on there. I don't really "try", I just think "yay" when something sells.
 
Great prints and that is awesome that you sold them off fb! Isn't it great to see your work framed up all nice :)
 
I am a big believer in printing and framing up your work, whether you're selling or not. It presents your work in a very positive way on the one hand, but by having it on the wall you are forced to look at it every day.
 
That's awesome!! Congrats, many more come!!
 
I love seeing my stuff framed up. They look different than on the computer for sure and is more rewarding. I have three of my faves framed on my wall at home and a few on display at work. I really did enjoy seeing these two framed up. Sad to see 'em go when I ship them out...but it's not like I can't make more. lol
 
I have yet to do it , but I am going to print up my bar harbor landscape shot (my favorite thus far) in 24x36, or even bigger, not sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom