What's new

Yay Water Drops! Boo Battery!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tonight I decided to finally try water drops, unfortunately just as I was catching the rhythm my battery died, booo!!
So while I wait for it to charge I thought I would share the best so far :)
Damn this is fun :)

C&C always welcome and appreciated.







 
These are good ... drops of water are such a challenge. Great job;)
 
Thanks Christi :)
 
Nifty! I can't help but wonder what the drops would look like from under water looking upward at the surface.
 
Thanks Fiz, I kinda wonder now too lol
 
For some variation, add a colored sheet of paper or something behind it and bounce a flash off of it. It'll add some color and the patterns in the water will look cool to!
 
Here is one last one from before my battery died, took a bunch more that I have to go through today :) not quite sure why I waited so long to try this lol


IMG_7409 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Thanks Christopher :) I will definitely try that.
 
I actually used something in the bottom of the dish to do these and intentionally not colourful (apparently judging from my Flickr I'm going through a bit of a "gray period lol" it made some pretty neat patterns, I'll post some today after I process them :)
 
Photo 2 of this series is nice.
 
Thanks Corinna, that one is one of my favourites of the set :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom