Yea..... im with the band.... [AC warning, maybe?]

ScottS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For these I was working with halogen work lights. I think it worked out pretty well. They are for the bands new EP that is coming out soon.

adsfdfgdfsdfa.jpg

asdaasdasdsadfdg.jpg

fdgsdfgsdfgdsfgsdfgsdf.jpg

fgdfgdfsgsdf.jpg

That 70's show style.

sdfghjytrew.jpg

Ha this car didn't have an interior but boy did it look nice!

fghdhjsdfghjghfds.jpg

wow...pic 3...that girl is beautiful.
Musta been fun to have all those bikini clad women walking around in front of your camera...lol.

I like the pics, but you know what'd make them even better? If they were in the middle of nowhere...

It's kinda awkward being in front of a garage.

Oh, and that guy looks like Jack Black in the last pic.

Also, just my opinion, but if you are going to use cars or bikes in promotional photos the vehicles should be sparkling clean. I agree about the background as well. The garage just doesn't work very well.

I have to agree with the garage being awkward in the photos, the thing was that only one of the cars was running so we had to shoot where that car was. And to top that off, it rained periodically through the shoot. But, for this being my first time shooting this kind of thing, I think i did pretty good. I learned a lot, and had a great time doing it too! ( although, who wouldn't. :) )

I have to agree with the garage being awkward in the photos, the thing was that only one of the cars was running so we had to shoot where that car was. And to top that off, it rained periodically through the shoot. But, for this being my first time shooting this kind of thing, I think i did pretty good. I learned a lot, and had a great time doing it too! ( although, who wouldn't. :) )

What he said.

Can I join this band? :lol::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back