What's new

Yee-haw! I gots me a bear.

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
1,427
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I made another trip to Cades Cove this morning to see if I could find some bears. Yee-haw! It didn't take long. Just about one mile into the loop and there they were. One was way out in a field peaking it head out of the thicket. The other one was low to the ground eating black berries. These are not some of my best shots, but I got them.

1.
Bear (1 of 10).webp

2.
Bear (2 of 10).webp

3.
Bear (3 of 10).webp

4.
Bear (4 of 10).webp

5.
Bear (5 of 10).webp

6.
Bear (6 of 10).webp

7.
Bear (7 of 10).webp

8.
Bear (8 of 10).webp

9.
Bear (9 of 10).webp

10.
Bear (10 of 10).webp
 
Nice captures. I hope I have luck when I'm there later this week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom