Yeller Bird

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Think it's a gold finch, but don't know birds.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 120
Nice photo!

Nominated for POTM June, 2014

Last edited:
Long road from WTFWYT, on my first post here, to POM nomination. That was really sweet. Thanks. Ed

Nice shot OH and don't just gloss over Robbins suggestion, I went vampire and couldn't be happier. Except the not being able to take a selfie anymore, i miss those :camera:

:Joker:

Think it's a gold finch, but don't know birds.

Here you go Mr. Hipster. You are indeed correct. Welcome to the dark side. You are now officially a Birdographer!

Ugh. poor guy. You should have gone with vampire. Much better lifestyle choice really.

Ok, just had a flashback. I spent some years as a latchkey kid; mom worked the swing shift.
For some reason I was allowed to see the movie Blacula.

Long story short - It made me the nutbar that I am today. Going to have a word with my mom this evening!!!!!!

For some reason I was allowed to see the movie Blacula.

Ya, we can only watch movies like that when SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED is not around. But when she's away, that genre is what my two sons and I like. Of course we talk all the way through the movies. And laugh. And drink. Then we recite some of the more memorable lines for years afterward. And drink. And laugh.

Oh heck, we're hijacking the dude's thread! Sorry!

I was attacked by a vampire, well kinda. About the time that miserable thing was going to bite my neck. His buddy yelled. " you drink anything out of that old hippy, you'll be **** faced bout a month. Off they flew. Later. Ed.

Nice shot OH and don't just gloss over Robbins suggestion, I went vampire and couldn't be happier. Except the not being able to take a selfie anymore, i miss those :camera:

:Joker:

Well it is the only lifestyle choice I know of that allows you to be over 40, way over in fact, still be dating a girl in high school and have everyone consider that to be romantic as opposed to just creepy or wrong.

Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

back to the photo. Nice! I personally find yellow almost as hard to expose for as white.

Thank you all for your kind words. That and a quart of Mad Dog 20/20 Will let me sleep with a smile tonight. Later Ed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back