What's new

Yellow Bird, With a Yellow Bill

karissa

The Untitled
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
2,426
Reaction score
2
Location
Probably at work... *yawn*
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was having fun with my new camera... thought I would see what you guys thought.

1306-DSC_0124b.jpg
 
It seems like exposure was quite difficult in these circumstances, plus trying to find the right spot for a good frame so not too many of the other exhibits come into your photo, right? And now you got exposure JUST RIGHT on the plane. Very good! I like that (and unfortunately I have to admit that planes are not ranking highest on my list of motifs I would be very, very, VERY interested in... might disappoint some, but.........*shrug*).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom