What's new

Yellow Roses

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
297
Reaction score
3
Location
Netherlands
the title sais it all really :) hope you enjoy


Roos.jpg

​


Rose.jpg



RoosII.jpg



And one in B&W:
​


​


Comment and critique appreciated. Thanks for viewing,

Niels
 
nice work. i like the soft effect to these. the b&w works well here...shadows are perfect!
 
I agree with Jon.
Only wish you had composed more to the left in the first one.
Nice close-up work.
what gear?
 
Yeah... The spiral effect on the 2nd pic works for me as well. These are all nice shots - Great job!
 
JonMikal, Photo gal, thank you very much for you comments.

JonK, thanks you for your comment and critique. I agree, I'll try to spend more time on the composition next time, and double check it before snapping.

My gear was a pentax MX with a macrobellow and a 28-85 zoom @ 85. I guess its the zoom that gives it the kind of soft look.

Thanks once more for the comments
 
The spiral effect in the second is wonderful. Would have worked fine if in that case the centre of the flower would have been smack in the centre of the photo, too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom