Yellowstone National Park.....

Montana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took my father on a photography trip through Yellowstone over Memorial Weekend. Rain and snow with overcast skies 90% of the trip. But the trip was more about spending time with my father, and we had a great time. We came away with some great memories and a handful of keepers.

Bull Bison

Black Bear (more of a cinnamon/brown coat)

Same Bear

Raven

Bison crossing the river

Nursing Bison

Very cool :thumbup:

Thanks, the light was horrendous every time we were out shooting. Sun only peaked out a couple times and we were on the road each time. LOL

Thanks, the light was horrendous every time we were out shooting. Sun only peaked out a couple times and we were on the road each time. LOL

That's a good thing.

Cool shots.

That's a good thing.

Cool shots.

No, that was a bad thing. Nearly all the bears (9 of them) were in the shade anyways. The light was horribly flat.

looks like you got some great shots of some awesome wildlife! i will be heading through yellowstone this summer on a road trip and hope to get a few good shots as well!

That's a good thing.

Cool shots.

No, that was a bad thing. Nearly all the bears (9 of them) were in the shade anyways. The light was horribly flat.

That is hardly a good excuse...you could have gone right in there and scared those bears out of the shadows.;):mrgreen:

LOL, we were up before the sun and still out after the sun went down. I was wanting some pics in the warm light hours is all. LOL And the thermal pools photograph much better when they reflect a nice looking sky. All we had was drab grey reflections. LOL

Great group of shots. I love the detail on the raven too. I think it needs a vert crop though.

All beautiful shots but i really like that Raven shot! Eye contact is spot on..........

love that place! My favorite is the Nursing Bison. I think the water falling off the mother stopped in motion is beautiful in this picture and adds an element to the photograph.

the last shot is awesome! i need to go bak to yellowstone sumtime sooon! awesome nature photography!!!!

Awesome set of pics, but that last one is definitely my fave. It's adorable and everything about it is just perfect, tells a great story. :) The bear's color is gorgeous, too.

Most reactions

Back