Yes we have no camera - parting images.

Ls3D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shea-design.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I let my beloved 40D go this morning,.. funding full frame unit... She was a great friend and so here are some parting shots, thumbnail style (click for full image). -Shea

Those photos are great! But what the heck is that light in #3? It looks like a UFO!

That just brings a tear to my eye. ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEcQS4tXgQ&feature=related"]click[/ame])

Yeah..... what the hell is that in #3?

OMG the aliens are comming for us all!
RUN!
HIDE!

well its that or a long exposure which caught a plane flying overhead - the differing colours caused by its flickering winglights being caught at different stages of turning on and off causing some variation in colour - yet being bright enough to be seen as separate spots of light.

Great series of shots - looks like you and the camera had some fun times! Good luck saving for the new one!

Last edited:
Kundi, thank GOD my speakers were muted! :greenpbl:

Saving, well raising via fire sales more like... next up '67 Vox Guitar, and good luck getting one 5DmII this year even wid da dough! :lol:

Regarding the trails I'm thinking experimental aircraft or Mike Myers promo :thumbup: Yeah baby!

Shea_DikWtrails_IMG_4337.jpg

Cooool set! My favourite is easily number 2, followed by number 6 (the chopped version that shows here, which works beautifully as an abstract image).

I'm going to nominate #2 for Photo of the Month. Do you have a link to a smaller version of the image? (e.g., 800 on the longer side)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back