Yesterday it was my car....

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I'm fired...

I'm sitting here throwing $2,000 effing dollars into my car... I'm a single mom with a 4 year old and a 3 year old... And my boss lays me off (I made the same amount of money as everyone else) and keeps the two new guys and brings back the old manager who was screwing him...

I can't even explain everything right because I'm so pissed... The two new guys know NOTHING... One is like a bump on a log and talking to him is like talking to a brick wall... The other one talks way too much and customers get frustrated with him and leave... The manager he is bringing back in inadvertently steals money from him...

I am the most honest, most knowledgeable, and most reliable person he had working for him...

I'm trying not to be upset about this because I can see that he screwed himself just as bad (if not worse) as he screwed me...

So, I'm job hunting... won't be buying things for a while... God this effin sucks... :( I'm angry :(

I'm so confused, I thought you were a 14-16 year old kid (boy at that). :lol:

Sorry to hear about the job situation, here's to finding a better replacement quickly.

I'm so confused, I thought you were a 14-16 year old kid (boy at that). :lol:

Sorry to hear about the job situation, here's to finding a better replacement quickly.

So did I, lol, until i seen the name in the signature.:meh:
Must be the name Jeffie....threw me off.

From what you say it's his loss, and you should be able to find something else - yes, even in this economy, although I don't know what field you're in. Sorry to hear of your trouble, but things have a way of happening for a reason. Make sure you rub it in his face when you get a better job...
And yeah, I always assume Sarah is a 16 year old boy name :)

It is a bad economy right now to be sure. I wish you good luck finding a job.

In the mean time, do what you enjoy taking pictures. The beauty of digital photography is doesn't cost anything to take 1,000,000 pictures and share them with friends and that should help you find some peace and joy.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

That is a bad situation. Good luck, and try to see all the positive things in your life...that is usually impossible in bad situations but I'm sure there are still many wonderful things in your life. Good luck with your job hunt, I'm sure you'll do great!

Most reactions

Back