What's new

Yesterday

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imgdsc856175.jpg
 
woow amazing shot and the colors are just out standing

keep up the good work
 
Yep, colors are nice and I like that you used the little stream to lead the viewer into the image.

It does look a little over processed though.
 
Actino, you are rocking now a days.... :thumbsup:

yes, appears a bit over processed... but still love it ;)
 
Really pretty colors, nice lines and textures. Really pretty killer for this kinda shot.
 
Thank you guys.
I really wanted to exaggerate colors one this one to put emphasis on the contrast between sand and sky+sea
 
Thank you.
More important than the result of the work is the pleasure I feel doing it. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom