Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/4.5
ISO 100
1/5000 Sec
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, Analog Efex Pro2, & Silver Pro 2)

20190420-untitled-7-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Nice antique vibe.

I like the exposer and the depth of field, the eye is certainly drawn to the flag but I am not grasping the intended overall thought pattern.

The flag seems too big or too close to the cart and the little wind mill is lost to the back ground. I am curious about the scratches and botchy sky.

I will admit that artistic endeavors are often lost on me, so I tend not to critique so much ask about the interpretation.

I like the exposer and the depth of field, the eye is certainly drawn to the flag but I am not grasping the intended overall thought pattern.

The flag seems too big or too close to the cart and the little wind mill is lost to the back ground. I am curious about the scratches and botchy sky.

I will admit that artistic endeavors are often lost on me, so I tend not to critique so much ask about the interpretation.

@Grandpa Ron It's someone's front lawn, I was driving in NJ when I saw this & liked it...That weathered and/or beat up look can easily be done using NIK...

Thanks for all you comments!

Cheer,

Enezdez

Interesting, if it is a lawn decoration the items probably have more meaning than just an artistic display.

Most reactions

Back