Yet another boring sunset (last midnight)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken last night between 11 pm and midnight ... 2 minutes walk from my doorstep.

A different example can be found here (same spot):
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=914987

1: 23:28
_MG_8785.jpg

2: 23:51
_MG_8818.jpg

3: 23:53
_MG_8821.jpg

Oh......my.......goodness!! Is that view ever stunning! Those colours are glorious, and with the calm water, the reflections are incredible. It's terribly difficult to pick a fave, but if there was a gun to my head I'd have to go with #3 as the vegetation in the foreground really adds interest to the shot, IMO.

Nah, 2, it's got that sweeping look.

This was at midnight?

where the heck are YOU?

Fantastic color!

Hai Alex,
Remember one thing. Sunrise and Sunset is never boring. That's to be taken for granted. Lucky you live in such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing and expecting more and more from you,
ravi.

Hai Alex,
Remember one thing. Sunrise and Sunset is never boring. That's to be taken for granted. Lucky you live in such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing and expecting more and more from you,
ravi.

Yes, it is a beautiful place and I feel privileged. But unfortunately I will only live here for a very limited time this summer.

So is this sunset and sunrise all in one and within minutes, and the "darkest" time of the night is shown in Photo 2? Whoa! I have always wanted to see and experience that myself but so far haven't. Lovely. Wonderful. All three of them! Can't pick a favourite, and please: DON'T put a gun to my head :shock:

;)

So is this sunset and sunrise all in one and within minutes, and the "darkest" time of the night is shown in Photo 2? Whoa! I have always wanted to see and experience that myself but so far haven't. Lovely. Wonderful. All three of them! Can't pick a favourite, and please: DON'T put a gun to my head :shock:

;)

well, it is definitely sunset:
Sunrise: 1:20 AM
Sunset: 11:43 PM
however, visible light is already 24hrs

the nights will get even shorter though ...

photo 3 is just zoomed in on photo 2

Thanks everyone! So you want me to go out again this night, get mosquito bites all over again and try a few more? ;)

Yes. Mosquito bites for Alex! (And wonderful photos for us!) :cheer: :oops:
(As long as those darn little buzzers are not in my bedroom.............)

Yes. Mosquito bites for Alex! (And wonderful photos for us!) :cheer: :oops:

Hmmm, did that sound a bit selfish? ;).... or maybe it is pure sadism? ;)

I am dead tired today since I hardly got any sleep last night (got up early this morning) .. so no promises, but maybe I will try!

Most reactions

Back